Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Various shootings



There’s been a shooting.

I heard. In Virginia. Those stupid U.S. gun laws.

No, no, another. Not as bad. I mean only one person, but still terrible, here in Japan. Tonight. Look, Nagasaki, on TV.

The mayor?

Iccho Ito. Terrible. And he was anti-nuclear weapons.

How?

Shot him as he was campaigning in front of Nagasaki station.

I agree, it’s awful, but you know, those politicians, they drive you crazy with their sound trucks, and loudspeakers turned up to max volume shouting their names, yelling vote for me, destroying your Sunday walk in the park.

Yeah, I wouldn’t vote for one of those politicians, but I wouldn’t go so far as to shoot him.

Someone did. Could it have been a crime provoked by technology?

You could say the same of the Virginia event. Handguns available at supermarkets? Lax laws!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home