Sunday, May 13, 2007

Self fulfilling prophecy

Whoops. Something did happen.

Yeah. Leo's been gone a whole day now. The place feels so empty without him.


Get some rest. We'll continue searching at first light.


He wouldn't have run off in the night if you hadn't have left the window open. He's never been outside in his life before.


I know. I'm sorry. But as I told you, I didn't know it was open. And if Leo had some outside experience he might be able to navigate his way back.


I can't let him outside where I live.


Anyway these things happen. It's a combination of factors. A chain reaction. No point getting into a blame cycle. Wrong place wrong time. All we can do is go round looking again in the morning and put up more posters on the lamp posts.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home