Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Talking to yourself

So who'd you talk to today?
Not a soul. 'Cept for the Internet man.
What'd you talk to him about? He's hardly a barrel of laughs.
Asked him how much for the session. He said '5 baht'. End of conversation.
Fascinating exchange.
Oh, I went to Telewiz and had my phone fixed. Y'know the techie was using his left hand.
So?
So I said, 'You use your left hand?'
Very deft opener.
And he said, 'I use my left hand to repair phones and do stuff, but I use my right hand to write. They forced me to at school. Imagine that! I met an ambi today!
So why are you telling me about all these trivial non-events?
There's no one else on the balcony here, so I thought I'd have a chat with myself.
...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home