Saturday, May 19, 2007

Toyota Prius


I nearly had an accident three times on the way home.

No!

And all three vehicles were the same kind of car.

Some kind of speed car?

Not at all. Eco-friendly Toyota Priuses. One driver darted out of a side road without looking, the second one changed lanes suddenly without signalling. Both of them nearly knocked me off my bike.

And the third?

The third came down the street as I was walking up the road to buy milk, no lights, using its silent electric motor and nearly bowled me. I know they are worthy cars designed to reduce pollution but why are the kind of driver they attract so bad?

According to your rather limited anecdotal sample. But you think there is a correlation between ecological awareness and bad driving?

There's a problem for freakonomics.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home