Friday, June 1, 2007

White Rabbit again

Did you say white rabbit this morning?

Oops. As usual I forgot, I always forget.


This is what I use to help me remember. I put him on the table before I go to bed. I wake up, and bingo, there he is tucking into a plate of whatever. And I go, “White Rabbit, what are you doing!


Maybe there is a correlation between stupidity and laziness and a lack of imagination with you.


Oh, come on, Bro, lighten up. Everyone knows it’s just a silly superstition but it helps bring a little fun into the day. A little nonsense may be just the thing to kick off a new month and get us through it.

I think Bro is paraphrasing James Cooper who said ignorance and superstition have a close mathematical relation. But Goethe maintained that superstition is the poetry of life.

Bah. Humbug. Go ahead. Get romantic over rabbits. They're still no more than
grey cetaceans.

Ooh! I wonder who got out of bed on the wrong side this morning, then?
...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home