Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Cinderella

I suffer from being a kind of Cinderella. You know the story.

I know the story. What's your point?

Well, I must publish the daily blog posting every day before midnight.


Can't you rejig the timing?


That can be done but I'd rather not.


Can be done but you'd rather not? Whatever do you mean?


If I fiddle with timing I lose my deadline. I need deadlines. I publish my daily blog before midnight so I accumulate a chapter a day.

I understand. You don't have deadline, you put it off, put it off....


Put it off. And it never gets published.


So you have this Cinderella syndrome?


No, no. Not Cinderella syndrome. Totally different. For the Cinderella syndrome, look
here.
...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home