Saturday, July 7, 2007

Tanabata 070707


Do you think I should buy a lottery ticket today?

Because the date is 777?

Or 070707 if you file files the way you do. Should I?

That's how many times I've told you? Poor people buy lottery tickets?

Yes, yes. And rich people buy shares. Same thing. But the date is 777. It's Tanabata Festival . And we're in Kamakura. -a-a-a-a in -a-a-u-a. Tanabata plus Kamakura equals seven letter As!!! That's as near to a coincidence of a date and a festival and a place as I'm ever going to get.

All right. For a bit of peace, go out and buy a lottery ticket.

(One hour later)

Couldn't get one. All sold out. Everyone in Kamakura had the same idea.

Must have been a lot of superstitious people came out here today.
...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At January 3, 2008 at 5:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't think about the date. Buy more and more lottery tickets and win amazing prizes..I'm sure you will definitely win the prize...I wish you a good luck. Have Fun....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home