Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Fassi Gelati

How was today?

Not
so successful. We couldn't find a gelateria.


Why didn't you ask me? I am Roman. I was born in Roma. I grew up in Roma. I will die in Roma.


You are a lucky man. You have bloomed where you were planted.


Ha. I have a mappa. Over at the Pantheon, there is La Parma, see, here. They have a hundred varieties of gelati. And you can eat gelati sitting down. They do not charge you to sit. And over here, in Palazzo Vittoria, there is almost Chinatown there now, but there is Fassi. They also do not overcharge by asking extra when you sit down.


Is there anything nearer?


Well, there is another Fassi past the station. Go along this street. Straight for about a kilometer. Ask for Fassi. Everyone in Roma knows them.
...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home