Friday, September 28, 2007

All the president's Monicas

Office workers Bill (M) and Harriet (F) have a minor confrontation in Scene 67 of All the President’s Monicas.
...

Bill: You sent me an email.

Harriet: I did, huh.

Bill: Why was it so insulting?

Harriet: Was it? Didn’t mean it. Honest. I have this email personality and this real-life personality. They’re two different people.

Bill: Two people inside one body-shell?

Harriet: Oh, more than that. At least six that I know of. They’re always talking to each other and leaving me out of it. What did I say to you?

Bill: You called me a decaying something.

Harriet: Oh, so sorry. These expressions, they just pop out. I’m not in control. It was one of them. The real me really likes you.

Bill: OK. Never mind. (exits)

Harriet: Ha.

...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home