Saturday, September 29, 2007

Bicycle incident


Miyuki and Ayano are walking these days because of incidents involving their bicycles.

Miyuki: I came back and found it lying in the in the gutter all crushed and bent.

Ayano: Repairable?

Miyuki: No way. Beyond repair.

Ayano: Insurance?

Miyuki: Are you joking?

Ayano: Well, a new one doesn’t cost so much.

Miyuki: But they didn’t even leave a note to say sorry.

Ayano: Well, the police?

Miyuki: Stop it.

Ayano: I’m not being unsympathetic. You know the bicycle police removed mine the other day. I was only gone for two hours.

Miyuki: Did you find it?

Ayano: I went to the police station and they told me where to go, a 15 minute bus ride. And then I had to look for it and finally I found it, and then the cheek of it, I had to pay 3000 yen to release it.

Miyuki: And it’s only worth 3000 yen?


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home