Monday, November 19, 2007

Being out

After three days at home, Dudley goes out.


Monty: You were out today?

Dudley: I had to get out for a couple of hours. Living in a garret is very hard.

Monty: So who did you talk to?

Dudley: Out?

Monty: Outside.

Dudley: Mmm. Between the forest and the town? The trees all behaved the same towards me. As usual, in town the shop assistants all ran away when I came near, while the ATM machine was as polite as ever.

Monty: And while you were out, did you see anything interesting to write about?

Dudley: Well, an old chap, older even than me, actually. He came in, ordered a glass of wine, drank it, and promptly fell asleep. Then he woke up and went out.

Monty: My, my. Exciting day.

...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home