Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The best coffee shop

He looks like the owner so Ken opens with a compliment.
...
Ken: Nice place.

Owner: Thank you.

Ken: You are the owner?

Owner: You could say that.

Ken: I want to tell you something. I like this place. I like it a lot. Of all the coffee shops I use, I like this one the best.

Owner: Oh. Well, Thank you. Again.

Ken: And you know why? I'll tell you why. This place has space, lots of wood, good chairs, good food, stained glass, nice lighting, it's quiet, no jarring music, the WiFi is reliable and free, I can work.

Owner: And the coffee?

Ken: Coffee is generally coffee. Ambience and facilities count.

Owner: This was my mother's house. She would be pleased to hear I am doing this right.
...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home